Ecstasy
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009, at 10:50:00 pm
Just to let you know mag 11 pm na and I am still awake. E kasi naman kanina I was really tired after school because of my Biology Exam. Mga 5 ata ako natulog tapos nagising ako sa tawag sa phone ko and it was Sop! Napaisip tuloy ako kung anong sasabihin niya yun pala daw Bubbles asked her why I am ignoring him and why wouldn't I go out with him and something else which she forgot and she might ask it tomorrow. I think or pag may science silang dalawa. Not that interested talaga akong malaman kasi to be honest I am not.
Anyhoo, my exams were okay. I think. Maths was to be honest a bit straight forward and I answered almost everything. I am hoping for B or above :) RE was easy. I think it was a bit hard yung sa end cause I didn't revise for it! Haha. But I did answer it. English Lit & Lang was okay. I think I passed it! Haha think lang naman. Tapos Biology was sooo hard kasi talhang comprehension talaga! Babawi na lang ako sa Chemistry and my next Maths exam.
I am hoping for B and above for all my subject kasi all of my papers are higher tier :) i feel so brainy. But I am not really. Konti lang.
So relax muna ang drama ko ngayon dahil ang next exam ko ay June 1.

Labels: , ,