Hold me closer tiny dancers..
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009, at 5:17:00 pm
I am trying hard not to go to sleep. Therefore, I decided to post an entry even though I do not want to.
So what happened TODAY?

My first lesson was PSHE but we did not really do anything. Well, I kept talking to Tanya and David and when Ivo came I started talking to him. Mostly about the show I watched yesterday. Tapos we kept talking and laughing tapos yun tawa ako ng tawa. Wala lang.. I am a happy person kasi eh.
PHYSiCS was really funny kasi I kept talking nanaman tapos Mr. Denchiee would tell me off pero it never really got to the point na pinalabas niya ako sa room. I also moved a place sa Physics kasi I was distracted by them. (more like I distract them).
Me: Gareth sign my shirt ok
Gareth: Ye. Of course and I will write "Shut up, Charlene" at the back

Tawa nanaman ako.
Hay, tapos sa lunch time grabe ka sexual ang topic namin ni Sophie. I had pizza with Ketchup kasi super hungry ako eh.
He was sitting next to us with his friends pero I didn't know not like half way. Haha.
Nag piktyur piktyuran kami sa Humanities. Pang Facebook kaya.
I am going to bring my camera tomorrow!! Tapos I'll bring felt tip pens para mag sign mga friendships ko. Kasama na rin picture. Tapos on the way home I saw Lawrence, I told hin to sign my shirt. Hahaha.

P.S.
Coño said I am a lesbian daw. Haha kumusta naman yun?!

Labels: , , ,