Chibogan
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009, at 11:54:00 pm
I saw Ang Kwento Nating Dalawa and it is by far the funniest TV Special I have ever seen. I love the commentator and the effects on the scenes. It is so funny that I'd definitely watch it again if I have time. The TV Special didn't make any difference on my view points on Juday. I still think she is a good actress.
The whole idea of a secret wedding still amazes me. But I think it'll be expensive to be honest. I love her gown though! It is so gorgeous! The flower detail at the bottom was to die for. I was drooling to be honest.
I should really be revising but the mere fact that tomorrow I'll be getting my DVDs just won't let me revise. It has been bugging me the whole week and finally i will get it tomorrow!!! They are all my asian dramas!! So I can watch them over the holidays. But I think mom should keep it kasi I will probably end up watching them instead of revising.
I also want for my last exam to finish so that I can start playing Restaurant City and Farm Town! Oh and Yo Ville and Pet Society! I love Facebook Apps! Way better than Friendster. Pero in order for me to play those games with all of my heart I have to make sure na my exams are all B-A*! Kaya I need to revise muna :)
Need to buy some lipgloss...

Labels: