Kikaii
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009, at 4:01:00 pm
Bank Holiday again! And I don't have any class the whole week :)
As I am going to town this Tuesday. I am also considering buying some makeup to add to my kikay kit that I only started early this year. As superdrug has some offers, I might go there and buy.
However, I'm still thinking what to buy. I just bought this lip butter for £2.50! It's ridiculously small and I don't lile it very much. Pero kung malaman ni mommy I am sure magagalot siya na binili ko tapos ayoko pala. So uubusin ko muna. It's CoConut and Shea Butter! Urgh. I'm gonna use it everyday para madali maubos. I am planning to buy an eyelash curler. Yung pinaka mura ofcourse and kohl eyeliner. Pero meron pa kasi ako eh. Ewan. I could not decide. Tapos planning to buy liquid eyeliner kasi mine is running out! And I want some clear coat nail polish. Hay naku. Ewan. Siguro I'll stick n lang to what I really need. Which is Eyelash curler. Tapos I do not need mascara kasi I still have pa naman eh.
It amazes me how mum didn't charge me for buying my lip butter. Pero I am sure she'll charge me kung I'll buy mascara. My mascara is expensive kasi eh. For me ha. About £8! And only lasts for one month. And may utang pa siya na £350 which I doubt will all go to my prom so I don't think she'll pay it back. Or maybe she'll pay it wgen we go home as my shopping money :) Can't wait to shop sa Philippines!
Yun lang po. I think I am going to look for my Vaseline Lip thing kasi na miss ko siya :( Nakakasuka ang Lip Butter ko ngayon eh.

Labels: ,