Missed me?
Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009, at 11:27:00 pm
Back. I miss blogging. Akala ko I coul live without blogging pero alam ko na for the whole month na I didn't blog, I knew something was missing. Seems like I could not live with it to be honest. LOL.
Isang buwan na ang nakaraan and I am now 67KG. Last time I blogged I was 69KG. I am actually quite chuffed about that.
The three website I use nowadays:
FACEBOOK
- I love it. It's way convenient than Friendster. I do not even check Friendster anymore. At saka I use it to play Pet Society :)
TUMBLR/TWiTTER
- Everything naman I post on Tumblr goes on Twitter eh. I use Tumblr to post random things an happenings which is worth remembering. Short and sweet nga eh.
BLOGSPOT
- Main BLOG. Better than MULTiPLY and much more privacy. 'Cause I know ako and Si B lang ang nagbabasa nito.
All I want to say is I am back and definitely be blogging 'til the end.