Pet Society Addiction
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009, at 4:04:00 pm

That is supposed to be my kitchen but I still don't have any money to buy yung kitchen set. Although, I am tryiong hard not to buy any unnecessary things that I am so tempted to buy. Especially the Panda Stuff Toy. It's too cute kasi masyado!
Can you see my trophies sa taas? I am so proud of my trophies! Kaya talaga siya nasa kitchen シ para makita ko siya everyday.
Ang cute ng dining table ko ano? With matching cute panda chairs pa. It's so adorable.

Ang cute talaga ni Hunny Bun (and no it is not a weird name. I have seen much more weirder names) Appreciate naman what she is wearing. It's too cute too. Grabe. I made her stand next to the chair.

This is outside sa garden niya シ Cute ng garden noh? I was planning to save up some coins to buy a swing para naman sosyal diba? or a marquee and some plants too.


That's basically it. I just want you to see my uber cute pet (well virtual) and her uber cute house (virtual din) シ
And if you don't have Pet Society App on Facebook, your missing out, honey.

Labels: , ,