The Callings
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009, at 2:23:00 am
I was in the middle of reading about World War 2 on the internet because I just saw Saving Private Ryan. Which of course I thought it was a great movie. It made me realized how brave the soldiers are fighting for war, either they die or kill others.
Tapos yun nga nagbabasa ako tungkol sa war ng biglang nag ring yung phone ko. I heard my phone ringing and I forgot it was downstairs. I did not bother going down to get it because I thought it was my mom ringing me. So I went to her room to ask her and she said it was not her.
It made me curious naman. Who in the right mind would call me at 2:00 in the morning!
Went downstairs to get my phone and it was A. I did not want to ring him back because I could not be asked to be honest. But he called me again but this time, I was contemplating whether to answer his call or not.
But I did.
He said he was at his friend's house having a bbq party for tomorrow and he is sleeping next to Ben Cockin.
Okay, Ben? He was the one who made that "finger lick" (tongue in between your pointing finger and middle finger) straight at me! And I sit in front of him in most of my exams.
I heard him calling out my name at the background. It was funny but embarassing. I do not think you'd understand but please just pretend you do.
And A kept rambling on about me not talking to him and that he does not have any credit. I told him I was sleepy and I am going to sleep.

Seriously worrying and sleepy right now

Labels: , , , , , , ,