We Match, Gabe.
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009, at 1:38:00 am
you make me feel that I could go to sleep tonight. That everything's going alright and I wake up to your voice down blankets and pillows


I spent an hour trying to look for Gabe's videos on Youtube and I can now conclude that my favorite songs from his originals are:
We Match- I find the song very addictive and I watch his video everyday. Especially before going to school para naman meron akong inspiration to go to school. Na one day may mamahalin din ako!
Superhuman- Although meron ding song na same title na ginawa si Chris Brown, I definitely think Gabe's is much more better!

I love the way he looks straight to the camera as if kinakantahan niya ako. LULZ Tapos yung the way his shoulders move while strumming his guitar. Kilig talaga to the bones!

It's 01:46AM and I have school tomorrow pero I don't have to come until my fourth lesson which is about 11AM. So more time to sleep at natulog pala ako kanina after school kaya namamaga ang aking mga mata ngayon!

Minsan naiisip ko kung kailan kaya ibibigay ni God ang love ko?
Kasi napapagod na ako sa kahihintay. Hindi na siguro sanay tumibok ang heart ko sa katagal niya nang nakastambay! Kakainis, pero kaya pa naman. Maghihintay ako hangga't sa makakaya.

Ang sarap itapon yung laptop sa kainis ko talaga pero dahil mabait ako at ayoko pang mamatay, I happily supressed my anger at pinaubaya ko na lang kay karma and God ang lahat (:

Labels: ,