Superfriends!
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009, at 11:29:00 pm
My 100th post. Oh shizzle face. I could not possibly believe it *sobs*.
I just received my asian dramas DVDs and to be honest I not happy. The quality was appaling and the HANA KIMI Taiwan was really rubbish copy! I wanted to throw it and shout. On the other side, my Coffee Prince was an "okay" copy and I think I could live with that eventhough Tagalog version siya. Then, HANA KIMI Japan was the wrong series! Season 2 ang nabili! Talagang kakainis! Pero okay naman ang copy and IT STARTED WITH A KISS was okay. Though I still think that I should watch it online or maybe download it and save it sa DVD.
Or just buy an original copy when I go home sa Philippines (:
Whole day we ended up watching Only You and I think it was a funny teleserye but I doubt I am going to watch it again to be honest kasi I only liked the first few episodes then gradually it got boring *yawns*. But I do have a thing on the guy playing Vince!

Labels: , ,